From a very young age we all dream about what we will be when we are all grown up. I remember wanting to be a doctor then a teacher then a veternarian then an air hostess and now I have landed myself a career in Public Relations. When you are young and innocent the world seems like a candy store, colourful, sweet, perfect and full of choices. I agree that the world is full of choices but most of the time these choices are dependent on several factors which at times hinders ones ability to truely follow your heart. As a young girl you dream about meeting Mr. Right at a young age, the perfect white wedding, starting a family, buying your first home with a white picket fence and the truth is most of the time this is a dream. Yes, we will all find Mr Right at some stage if we have not already but things generally do not
work out as we imagined when we were the tender age of 8.
|From a very young age, little girls dream of their perfect wedding|
Its important to have dreams as this helps one set goals to work towards to achieve. Dreams keep the mind and soul alive as it gives one the ability to create a superb reality and if lucky achieve this reality. In most cases my dreams are based on where I am at in my life, which part of the rollercoaster journey I am on, am I heading for the steep decline or the sinulating rise up.
Right now my big fat Big dream would be made up of the following:
- Travelling, I definitely have ants in my pants at this point in time. I would love to see more of the world, possibly start a travel book or even blog writing about all my special discoveries which most likely will revolve around food or hidden gems.
- Studying abroad, studying in 3 or 4 different countries in a year.
- Being my own boss and working my own hours
- Starting my own non profit organisation which focuses on edcuation, alleviating poverty, eradicating HIV/Aids and women empowerment.
- Getting the opportunity to do PR for global events such as the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- Starting my own family business in the wine industry , I've always wanted to own a vineyard and produce award winning wine.
- Starting a new, fresh and exciting challenge.
|Owning a family vineyard and producing award winning wines|